分卷阅读21(1/2)
My soul reach, 直到我的心魂可以抵达的深处。
When feeling out of sight 去探索人生的奥秘,神灵的恩典,
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. 不论白昼黑夜,我爱你不息,
I love thee to the level of every day’s most quiet need, 好似我每日必须的食物
By sun and dlelight.一样不能间断。
I love thee freely, as men strive fht. 我自由地爱你,如同人类为自由奋斗;
I love thee purely,我纯粹地爱你,
As they turn from praise.不再为奉承所迷惑。
I love with a passion put to use in my old griefs,我爱着你,
And with my childhood’s faith. 以昔日的痛苦和童年的信仰,
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose 如果没有你,
With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath, 我的心就失去了圣贤。我深爱你,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! And, if God choose,以泪水,微笑以及全部的生命。
I shall but love thee better after death.
上帝在上,你会看到我的爱将在死亡来临之后历久弥坚,永不消失。
我小时候最喜欢读这首诗。
我读给汤姆听过,他不屑地撇撇嘴,对我说:“麻瓜的情诗有什么意思。”
******
五年级春学期的最后一个星期,在六月初强烈的阳光下,我抱着汤姆沉沉地睡在病床上,失去了时间和空间的概念,总以为我仍然在那个狭窄潮湿的巷子里,踩着湿哒哒的鞋子放肆地到处乱跑。那时候的我天不怕地不怕,是个没心没肺、彻头彻尾的野姑娘,没读过什么书,甚至都不知道伦敦外面还有一个那么大的世界。可是那时候的我因为无知,所以幸福。
本章尚未完结,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>